1.09.2013

What is next for techlab ?

What is next ?

I have just received my orders. You can see all of them below. Anyway, when I have spare time, I'll write new my articles about these awesome items as soon as possible.

I plan to share these articles in this months ... well actually some of them are already prepared just I need review them and prepare some visuals and videos. Actually they take my time more than coding :)

New articles list;

- New wireless communication project (with wixel)
- Nokia 5110 LCD screen project
- Sd card project
- Commpass Project
- I2C communication
- IMU project ( only this might be posted in next month) because I have to check my code one more time before I share it.

if you want check out my other project, link is here http://technologylaboratory.blogspot.com/search/label/Arduino.


Did you see something wrong about my English ? Please let me know it and read this page. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder